Before we get started about reviews here are a few fantastic facts:
Online reviews are the best way for potential clients or customers to know what you are about. If people are happy with the goods or services that you offer, then they will be sure to leave you a positive review. However, if they have a bad experience, then it is likely that they will leave you a bad review. This blog will look at how the online reviews that you receive can affect your online business.
- 95% of all consumers check online reviews of businesses (2018 consumer review, BrightLocal)
- 63% of customers read online reviews before visiting a local business (2018 internet survey, ReviewTrackers)
- 66% of all consumers buy a product from a local business after they read the online reviews (2018 internet survey, ReviewTrackers)
- 88.8% of consumers say that their trust in a brand decreases if it has negative reviews. (eMarketer, 2019)
Do online reviews affect a business? Why reviews are important for your eCommerce business.
How to get online reviews for your eCommerce business.
We can make our page a little more compact so users could view more content on our landing page. We should also analyze what content our users have missed and take a vote on whether we want to highlight that content by moving it higher on the page or not.
What questions to ask in a review/testimonial request?
- Would you recommend this product/service? If so, why?
- What are the benefits of this product/service?
- How does this product help you fix your problem?
- Would you buy this product/service as a gift? If so, why?
- How do you feel about the quality of the product/service?
Building a community with reviews
Use reviews to increase conversions
- 79.9% of customers admit that their trust in a brand increases when the brand responds to negative reviews or comments. (eMarketer, 2019)
- The trust of 93.7% of digital shoppers in a brand increases because of positive reviews. (eMarketer, 2019)
- 93.4% of online shoppers rely on customer reviews when researching online retailers they are not familiar with. (Sabanoglu, 2020)
- If a product has a higher star rating and a $2 price difference than the other product, most people will buy the expensive option with better ratings. (Kats, 2019)
Do share your thoughts with us!
Also, if you are an eCommerce business looking for a Digital Agency. Our team of experts would love to assist you with your requirements. Feel free to contact us.