A night’s stay at one of Fairmont’s luxurious hotels or resorts is an experience. Now, you can bring part of that experience home. With a wide selection of products and amenities that Fairmont guests enjoy – decadent tea, soft pillows and linens, and soothing bath and spa items, to name a few – Fairmont Store allows you to “live like you’re on vacation.”
- Two online stores – US & Canada
- Allows you to bring Fairmont home, and live like you’re on vacation
- Offers the luxury items and amenities found in Fairmont Hotels around the world in an easy-to-use eCommerce store
- Lower bounce rate through email list hygiene
- Increase both open and click rates of one-time send campaigns
- Develop and deploy an inviting abandoned cart campaign to increase conversion rates
Marketing Goals + Process
atmosol helped harness the power of email marketing to engage with their large list of active subscribers. To cover the entire conversion funnel, we took a two-prong approach. First, we sent a fun, yet sophisticated email campaign. Then, we brought back site visitors and passive shoppers with an effective abandoned cart campaign.
To start, we helped build, QA, and launch email marketing campaigns for several of Fairmont Store’s largest online sales. This included the popular “Christmas in July” campaign and month-long September tea sale.
Our strategy was to make an irresistible subject line to increase open rates. Next, we coupled the email with clean and creative copy to convert opens to clicks. We ran the “Christmas in July” campaign with the following subject line: “Have a Holly July Christmas.” The results of the campaign were a record-high 243% increase in revenue and 137% growth in average order value.
Fairmont Store trusts atmosol to provide creative, out-of-the-box solutions and ideas to help them stay ahead of the pack.