Sales Representative Details
This is your opportunity to launch a sales career as a trusted advisor, helping clients find answers to current and future ecommerce needs. As part of our team, you’ll build relationships with clients over the phone, putting together solutions for digital marketing, ecommerce stores.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conducting sales calls and follow-up calls to leads.
- Generating qualified sales opportunities and closing deals.
- Educating leads about our products and services and why they should work with us.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Exceed quota using an active pipeline of leads while continue to prospect and develop new relationships.
- Understand the lead’s needs/pain points/current platform and integrations and communicated clearly to team members to obtain accurate estimates.
- Build partnerships with clients and leads. Gain trust by developing an understanding of their business needs. Build the relationship by providing strategic insights based on their pain points and goals.
- Gain an understanding of the leads/clients’ industry to anticipate potential risks and growth strategies.
- Identifying key decision-makers within target organizations and close the deal based on the lead’s needs.
- Prepare e-commerce and digital marketing proposals and presentations.
- The capture of accurate and complete information in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- History of achieving and exceeding goals through prospecting, creating new growth and sustaining/growing current clients.
- Proficient in computer and customer relationship management software
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent active listening, presentation, and negotiation skills using professional written and verbal/presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Account management and sales in ecommerce agency setting
- Understanding and experience with SEM and internet marketing experience is a plus.
- Outbound business-to-business phone sales experience.
- Sales Experience: 4 years (Preferred)